TWW Stinks

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
lovebuggy1's picture
Joined: 08/13/11
Posts: 374
TWW Stinks

Well, I took an OPK yesterday just to be sure but the line was very faded. So I'm officially in the TWW. I'm trying not to have anxiety about it this time, but I can't help it. All the odds are against us this month. We had no help and I have cysts, so I can't imagine that's a welcoming environment for a little eggie. But, I still have hope. I can't help it. I'm not going to test until 12 DPO at the earliest. That will be the 16th. My family is coming tomorrow for a whole week so maybe that will distract me enough. I won't be on too much the next week, but I'm wishing all the ladies who are TWW for positive results!!! Thanks for all of the support!

Joined: 04/21/08
Posts: 1063

The hardest part for me is that I really want to drink during the 2ww but know I shouldn't. Interestingly after we had given up TTC #1 we went on a wild wine tour of Texas during the 2ww... and wouldn't you know that was the month we conceived our son.

Tiffany

meggyrn's picture
Joined: 02/16/09
Posts: 2263

I agree, the 2WW is the worst. How are you feeling? I'm glad you have a distraction for most of it.

lovebuggy1's picture
Joined: 08/13/11
Posts: 374

"neoncandle" wrote:

The hardest part for me is that I really want to drink during the 2ww but know I shouldn't. Interestingly after we had given up TTC #1 we went on a wild wine tour of Texas during the 2ww... and wouldn't you know that was the month we conceived our son.

Tiffany

Hah! Speaking of drinking....I found this awesome recipe for Sparkling Cranberry Kisses. Just add Rum...hehe. I really want to have one, but I'll probably go with the virgin version.

lovebuggy1's picture
Joined: 08/13/11
Posts: 374

"meggyrn" wrote:

I agree, the 2WW is the worst. How are you feeling? I'm glad you have a distraction for most of it.

Feeling great actually! Had that awful cramping the day of Oing but after that nothing.

meggyrn's picture
Joined: 02/16/09
Posts: 2263

"lovebuggy1" wrote:

Feeling great actually! Had that awful cramping the day of Oing but after that nothing.

Sounds like it was really bad O pains. At least you know when you're ovulating. I felt I never needed to take OPK other than when we were doing IUI's because I could feel it. That's why I could never understand why I never could get pregnant since I obviously O. I guess I just O'd old, crappy eggs.

lovebuggy1's picture
Joined: 08/13/11
Posts: 374

That's basically what the nurse told me happened last cycle. That my eggs were crappy quality. Unfortunately, without IVF there is no way to tell the quality of my eggs.

mom2robbie's picture
Joined: 01/20/07
Posts: 2541

I will be continuing to stalk you. Can't wait to see what next week shows.