We covered a lot this week on Pregnancy.org! Discover new ideas, helpful tips, and fun within the links below. Add your own feedback and then invite others to do the same! Here's what was served up this week:
- Halloween -- how scary is too scary? Enter the debate! Which side are you on?
- Midwife or OB/GYN -- which is best for me? What factor ultimately swayed your decision?
- Build a haunted gingerbread house: You don't want to miss this ghoulish edible centerpiece!
- Trending costumes for pregnant gals: Get decked out with one of these ensembles for your next Halloween event! (Don't forget to share pics!)
- Halloween candy safety tips: Before you head out on that trick-or-treating adventure, review these safety tips to keep everyone protected!
- Save a breast -- do the stroke: This one can be a life-saver! Care enough to share!
- Have a frightfully green Halloween: Let your eco-friendly meet our "eek"-o-friendly this year!
There's more on the way next week! Watch for even more Halloween theme -- with costume ideas to announce a pregnancy, craft activities, decorating ideas -- and, of course, yummy treats such as gnarled witch's fingers! Expectant parents will find coverage on doulas, prenatal screening, fun movies, and more! Everyone will want to read our coverage of mammograms -- helpful or harmful! Keep watch! It's all launching next week!