Most Recent Content
Home › member_Alissa_Sal ›
Want to host a camp out -- inside?Just think, from this point forward every day gets a little bit longer! That's cause for celebration! Read "Camping in your living room -- celebrating the shortest day of the year!"
How will you "camp-in"? Sleeping bags on the floor, blanket tents, or admit it -- you're planning on calling dibs on the couch!?
Do you celebrate Kwanzaa?Kwanzaa's week-long celebration of family, community, and culture inspires unique opportunities for children! Within "Kwanzaa celebrations and crafts for kids" you'll find daily activities for them to enjoy!
Do you celebrate Kwanzaa in conjunction with another holiday such as Christmas?
Have you weighed in? Let us hear from you!Take another look at what we just released last week:
- What's on Prince William and Duchess Kate's baby name list?
- December holiday activities for kids
- Holiday Aromatherapy for your home
- Baby naming trends for 2013
- Holiday books - which are your family's favorites
- Poll: Does Santa Visit Your House?
- Stretching your holiday dollar in today's economy
- Avoiding the annual holiday family free-for-all
- Christmas holiday dinner and countdown
- Winter holiday crafts for kids of all ages
- Winter safety for kids -- don't turn into a "kidscicle"
- Last minute holiday checklist for the busy mom
- The pregnant gal's guide to last minute gift shopping
- Get it on under the mistletoe -- babymaking over the holidays
- 10 perfect mocktails for any festive occasion!
2012 is quickly coming to an end! Have you added your feedback within the comments? It's not too late!
TTC? Try these suggestions!Are you aiming for a new addition? Given that the holidays are generally hectic and at times a bit crowded at home with extra guests – trying to conceive may seem downright challenging! Don't give up! Read "Get it on under the mistletoe -- babymaking over the holidays" and well – turn up the heat!
We'll look forward to welcoming your new baby in the new year!
Are you finished with your holiday shopping?Expectant moms and gift shopping can require a bit of extra planning. View our "Pregnant Gal's Guide to Last Minute Gift Shopping" for useful advice to maximize your shopping pleasure!
How do you approach holiday gift shopping – try to get it all in one fell swoop or several shorter trips?
I am so very sorry for theI am so very sorry for the painful loss of your friend and her daughter... and the lasting impact that act has had for your son. Our older kids did catch a bit on the news, but we have since been limiting. We did discuss it briefly as a family as we prayed for the victims, their families, and more. Our younger ones asked questions -- some tough ones to process. We answered as best we could honestly while trying not to overwhelm. I think this will be an ongoing process. Being a parent is difficult. We want to be able to give our children promises that nothing bad will ever happen to them... and more so we want to make it be true.
Did you forget something?This year, avoid the rush to try and remember what you forgot! (Those of you that are guilty of doing this know exactly what I'm talking about!) Read "Last minute holiday checklist for busy mom!" THIS year, you'll be on top of it all (or at least be able to pull it off a bit more smoothly!)
What was the worst thing you forgot in your holiday hoopla?
All contents herein this site including the site name are under copyright protection. © 2001-2013 Pregnancy.org, All rights reserved.