Most Recent Content
Home › member_gaidinsgirl ›
We want to hear from you!We really want to see your questions, comments and thoughts here on this page. Friend us today, and tell others about it too! We want to see you engage with us...so how about it?
Perfect last minute gift for kids! Exclusive discount!January, we will be bringing the topic of early literacy to the forefront! Give a gift that keeps giving -- one that unlocks a world of imagination, science, history… the arts! Award-winning Cricket Magazine Group is now offering an exclusive Pregnancy.org discount of $9 off any subscription! You can select from one of fourteen choices with something for everyone ages 0 -- 18! Go worry-free as Cricket subscriptions can be moved to another option at any time free of charge!
Who will you buy for -- a niece or nephew; a godchild; one of your own? Choose your gift(s) today at Cricket! Enter promotional code N2049 to receive your discount!
Want to host a camp out -- inside?Just think, from this point forward every day gets a little bit longer! That's cause for celebration! Read "Camping in your living room -- celebrating the shortest day of the year!"
How will you "camp-in"? Sleeping bags on the floor, blanket tents, or admit it -- you're planning on calling dibs on the couch!?
Do you celebrate Kwanzaa?Kwanzaa's week-long celebration of family, community, and culture inspires unique opportunities for children! Within "Kwanzaa celebrations and crafts for kids" you'll find daily activities for them to enjoy!
Do you celebrate Kwanzaa in conjunction with another holiday such as Christmas?
Have you weighed in? Let us hear from you!Take another look at what we just released last week:
- What's on Prince William and Duchess Kate's baby name list?
- December holiday activities for kids
- Holiday Aromatherapy for your home
- Baby naming trends for 2013
- Holiday books - which are your family's favorites
- Poll: Does Santa Visit Your House?
- Stretching your holiday dollar in today's economy
- Avoiding the annual holiday family free-for-all
- Christmas holiday dinner and countdown
- Winter holiday crafts for kids of all ages
- Winter safety for kids -- don't turn into a "kidscicle"
- Last minute holiday checklist for the busy mom
- The pregnant gal's guide to last minute gift shopping
- Get it on under the mistletoe -- babymaking over the holidays
- 10 perfect mocktails for any festive occasion!
2012 is quickly coming to an end! Have you added your feedback within the comments? It's not too late!
TTC? Try these suggestions!Are you aiming for a new addition? Given that the holidays are generally hectic and at times a bit crowded at home with extra guests – trying to conceive may seem downright challenging! Don't give up! Read "Get it on under the mistletoe -- babymaking over the holidays" and well – turn up the heat!
We'll look forward to welcoming your new baby in the new year!
Are you finished with your holiday shopping?Expectant moms and gift shopping can require a bit of extra planning. View our "Pregnant Gal's Guide to Last Minute Gift Shopping" for useful advice to maximize your shopping pleasure!
How do you approach holiday gift shopping – try to get it all in one fell swoop or several shorter trips?
All contents herein this site including the site name are under copyright protection. © 2001-2013 Pregnancy.org, All rights reserved.