Return to Fetal Development Overview
- At 32 weeks pregnant, your baby is up to 3.75 pounds (1702gm) now and is 16.7 inches (42.4cm) long.
- You might notice she's not moving around as much now. Don't worry! She is fine -- just running short on room. She still has plenty of growing to do though, believe it or not!
- All five senses are working at week 32 of pregnancy. Your little one is fascinated and practicing testing these out as much as possible!
- Toenails are completely formed even though she may not be quite ready for a French manicure.
- In week 32 of your pregnancy, hair on your infant's head continues to grow in. Will he have dad's black hair or your red hair?
- Brain scans have shown that babies have periods of dream sleep (REM) starting around the eight month. What do you suppose your son is dreaming about?
Copyright © Pregnancy.org.