Take Your Pix® photo albums (patent pending) by Board Book Albums, LLC have sturdy cardboard pages, into which photos can be inserted from openings in the top of the pages. Unlike traditional photo albums, Take Your Pix® board book albums have thick rigid pages that won't bend or tear, so they're perfect for kids to handle (like children’s board book storybooks). Here are some key features:
• Sturdy pages that will not bend or tear
• Albums are free-standing and perfect for display
• Easy to flip through pages
• Notches on page edges facilitate page turning
• Speech development tool recommended by parents, teachers, and therapists
• Learning tool for autistic and special needs children
• 7 x 7 inch book with 10 pages, plus cover
• Holds 20 4 x 6 inch photos inside, plus one photo in cover frame
• My First Photos style albums available in pink, blue and yellow
• Blank albums available in white, black, pink and blue
• Solid color cover and pages with no printing or lettering
• Removable baby photo in the cover frame.
• Great for scrapbooking, kids crafts or school activities
• Perfect wedding favor/gift or baby shower gift
I founded Board Book Albums, LLC in April 2008. When my daughter Lucia (then age 1) was working with a speech therapist, I was asked to put together a photo album filled with photos to encourage her speech development. When I was unable to find a kid-friendly album, Lucia’s needs inspired the idea for the new Take Your Pix® board book photo album. I hope to share our story and products with other children and families.
Although our albums were created for my young daughter, we (and our customers) have found them to be great for children of all ages (very little ones with supervision). Little children are elated to have their own photo albums that they can handle themselves. Older children love to fill our books with photos and decorate their albums with stickers, stamps and markers. Moms and other adults love our albums for scrapbooking and to get or give as gifts for any occasion.